Grandmother's footsteps is the scariest tale on the series.
Boy (Me) - The boy is suppose to be the boy who comes to the cinema. He is also the one who tells the story. He has short ginger hair, and wears his PJ's. But in the actual program, he wears a brown suit with a tie.
Jolyon - This boy is suppose to be a victim (just like the boy) who hears knocking on his window. He wears PJ's too, and he has long brown hair.
Grandma - The old woman has a weird-shaped face and one of her eyes is taken out during the episode.
- In this episode, the boy tells the story, and Uncle Grizzly (Cinema Owner) is the scared one watching the tale. He also looks very confident.
- Nobody gets punished in this episode.
- Jolyon is made up.
- The boy didn't deserve any of that.
- This is the strangest episode that Grizzly Tales have done.
- This is the second-most popular episode, after The New Nanny.